Day/Hours: Full Time – Exempt
- Plans, directs, and monitors the clinical activities of assigned departments; develop short and long range goals in consultation with administration that are consistent with hospital vision and mission.
- In conjunction with quality improvement team, performs regular patient medical chart reviews and oversees maintenance of ED patient call-back system.
- Develops and implements staff “best practice” training in clinical areas; participates in development of Med/Surg-ED patient care protocols.
- Position requires a motivated professional with strong leadership,effective communication skills and organizational talents to plan, organize, and lead DCH’s clinical initiatives.
- Current Iowa RN licensure with a minimum of three years nursing management experience and critical care experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Current knowledge of state and federal regulations, quality improvement and strong computer skills preferred.