Day/Hours: Full Time with shared call
Summary: This position is responsible for providing Diagnostic Radiographs, CT exams, Ultrasound exams and performing imaging procedures within established parameters. Performs: General Abdominal Sonography, Vascular Sonography (Doppler), OB/GYN Sonography, Small part Sonography on all populations. Basic computer skills as well as PACS knowledge. Provides continuity of patient care.
- Graduate from AMA approved program of Radiology Technology
- ARRT registered
- Iowa permit to practice radiology
- Graduate of an accredited school of Ultrasound
- Active on the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) registry. Maintains valid licensure/certification/registration.
- CT experience preferred (cross-training available in CT)
- Hospital experience preferred