Radiologic Technologist (Weekend Package)
Day/Hours: Full-time. Weekend Package preferred, will consider full time weekly schedule.
Summary: This position is responsible for providing diagnostic radiographs of all required exams established by Radiologist protocols and needs of the department. Transporting patients to and from various areas/ departments of the hospital. Perform various clerical duties of the department. Perform and or assist in performing CT exams (Cross training available). Basic computer skills as well as PACS knowledge. Provides continuity of patient care.
- ARRT registered, Iowa permit to practice radiology. CPR/BLS.
- Ability to maintain valid licensure/certification/registration.
- CT experience preferred but not required (cross training available in CT)
- Hospital experience preferred but also not required.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
$10,000 sign on bonus available. Tuition assistance may also be available for the right candidate.
Decatur County Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.