Women's Pelvic Floor Rehab
As we work to provide services most needed for our community, we continue to expand the offerings in our women’s health clinic. New to DCH is a Women’s Pelvic Floor Rehab program. Through a partnership between our Gynecologist Dr. Earle M. Pescatore, Jr., DO, MHA, FACOG, and our Occupational Therapist Taylor Kohlwey, OTR/L, CLT, Decatur County Hospital offers Women’s Pelvic Floor Rehab services to women in our community.
Our program may help with the following pelvic floor dysfunctions:
- Urogynecological pain syndromes:
- Difficulty with intimacy or insertion of devices used during menstrual cycle
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Vulvar pain
- Interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome
- Urinary and voiding conditions such as:
- Stress incontinence–loss of urine on physical exertion (cough, sneeze, laugh, sports)
- Urge incontinence –loss of urine associated with urgency
- Nocturnal enuresis: loss of urine during sleep
- Coital incontinence: loss of urine during coitus
If you feel you could benefit from our Women’s Pelvic Floor Rehab program, call us at 641-446-2285 to schedule an appointment.