Decatur County Hospital surgical services offers same day and inpatient services with advanced technologies, close to home. DCH is able to offer a wide range of surgical services including:
- Ear, Nose and Throat: Adenoids, Ear Tubes, Tonsils
- General: Hernias, Appendectomy, Lesions, Biopsies, Mastectomy, Temporal Artery Biopsy,
- Laparoscopic: Appendix, Colon, Gall Bladder, Hernia, Nissen procedure
- Orthopedic: Carpal Tunnel, Trigger Finger, Ganglion, Total Joint Replacement
- Endoscopy: Esophagogastroduonoscopy, Colonoscopy
- Podiatry: Ankle Fracture, Bunions, Ganglion, Heel Spur, Soft Tissue Injury
- Vascular: Arterial Venous fistula creation or revision, Femoral Artery stenting and bypasses, Femoral Popliteal bypasses, Endovascular surgical cases
The state-of-the-art rooms at DCH are equipped with advanced technology for patients to receive the best quality care. We have an integrated surgical suite and fully equipped endoscopy suite which are available and allow timely scheduling for patient and surgeon convenience.
For more information about surgical services at Decatur County Hospital, contact 641-446-4871.
The DCH Surgical Team works well together to provide you with very good care. Our team includes your surgeon, your nurse anesthetist, registered nurses, surgical technologist, sterile processing technician, Specialty Clinic staff, and housekeeping staff. Other members of our team who may be involved in your care include: Laboratory staff, Pharmacy staff, and Radiology staff.
We are confident that our team will provide reassurance, comfort and education to patients and their families. The success of our surgical department is possible because of the surgeons who practice in our facility and exceptional team members who staff the surgery department.